Welcome to my collection of notes, thoughts and summaries. My way of tracking things related to Software Engineering. This is not a blog, consider it more like a sketchbook, a constantly evolving blob of some kind.
A lot of these notes might be incomplete.
Who am I?
I am a Software Developer working out of Chicago, IL, constantly pursuing self-improvement. My interests include keyboards, pizza, and large-format photography.
What is this?
It's a form of Personal Knowledge Management—a workflow and system that originates from curiosity and brings me closer to the goal of becoming a better Software Engineer.
What tools do I use?
I read through variety of resources and have developed a workflow that looks like this (at least for Blogs):
- Gather articles via NetNewsWire
- Send articles via Pocket to my Kobo e-reader
- Mark favorites in my Kobo to revisit later
- Take notes on those favorites via Obsidian in a loose ZK workflow paired with Johnny Decimal
- Refine, revisit, improve, publish
How did I create this?
- Obsidian Digital Garden Plugin